It’s certainly not easy to take on a remodeling or post-construction mess on your own in Las Vegas. Turning to our professional cleaning services at Las Vegas can help ensure that you don’t waste any time or energy getting your house back in livable condition. Plus, we’ll do a better job than you could manage alone thanks to our professional processes, quality formulas, and cutting-edge technologies. Here are just a few areas of focus we’ll be sure to hit when cleaning your house after a construction project:
- Floors. If dust, mud, dirt, and grime have overtaken your floors, we have the solution. We use high-tech vacuums with optimal suction to clean both carpeted and hard floors, focusing on the edges of carpeting to provide a thorough clean. Then, we mop hard floors with microfiber mop pads and spring-fresh cleaning formulas to make them shine.
- Walls. Scruffs, smudges, and dirt on your walls can make your whole home feel unclean. We’ll take care of these residues with our professional techniques and delicate cleaning materials that won’t harm your walls.
- Dust accumulation. Construction dust has no boundaries, gathering on hard-to-reach areas like ceiling fans and light fixtures. We perform detailed dusting throughout your home, being sure to clean often-overlooked areas like trim, window frames, light bulbs, electrical outlets, and light fixtures.
- Indoor air quality. A construction project will typically worsen your indoor air quality due to dust and other airborne particles floating in the air. Our innovative vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters to reduce levels of dust, dander, and allergens in your home and give your indoor air quality a boost.
- Doors. We give your doors an all-around clean, hitting the sides, tops, and door hinges to get rid of paint, mud, and grime.